Ultra Isolation Transformers
The Isolation Transformers are the special application that is required to Isolate the specific device or equipment or machinery at a low voltage range to avoid earth faults or voltage dropping during operation.
We have good expertise in designing Ultra Isolation Transformers. These noise cut-off transformer is compact in design, cost-efficient, and performs with musical perfection.
Spikes generated on switching of electrical utilities in Industrial & Commercial environments can damage thyristors, Micro-processors, or other active electronic device. Up to 6000 Volts & high-frequency power line Noise produced from spikes can interfere with Digital-Electronic equipment causing changes in the program, erratic behavior, data corruption, loss of memory, etc.
The noise cut-off Ultra Isolation Transformers thus eliminate noises from high frequency and attenuates the spikes to negligible values. This way these protect from such kinds of electrical disturbances.
Ultra Isolation Transformer Salient features
- Symmetrical characteristics allow noise attenuation from sides.
- No need for extra filter circuits.
- Can be used where a different ground potential exists or the ground of the equipment cannot be earthed.
- No impedance matching is required.
Ultra Isolation Transformer Applications
- Protect the Computers, CNC Machines, and Telecommunications equipment from damage due to electrical noise, spikes, etc.
- If the ground potential of system units are different from each other and are exposed to the effects of instability at high frequencies.
- If the ground of the equipment cannot be earthed.
- When no slightest current leakage is permitted in the equipment. Especially for computers and CNC controls less than 100 micro Amps is only permitted.
- To protect against strong lighting, impulse noise, bus short-circuit accidental discharge of capacitors, etc. When no slightest current leakage is permitted in the equipment.
- When multiple Noise Cut-off transformers are used, the suppression effects increase in proportion. Therefore, the effects of cascading Noise Cut-off Transformers are remarkable.
- To shield a large number of electronic equipment which individually also are producing different types of electrical noise at a common busbar typically CNC machines, Drives, Hardening equipment, etc. The use of NCT, being bidirectional, prevents damage due to circulating noise interference within them.
This Static Voltage Regulator is made by using high frequency IGBT (Insulated Gate Bi-Polar Transistor) through 20 KHz PWM inverter-based technology to maintain constant precise voltage.
ESP-PLC unit instantaneously corrects only essential difference voltage through IGBT, to achieve 240V precise constant voltage which adds or subtracts from the main of incoming power line. The input voltage is sensed by feedback control system through digital signal processor (DSP) and corrections are made by varying duty cycle of the PWM, during system regulation it is done electronically within 20 milli seconds without any step changes in output voltage.
Technical Specification for 3 Phase Power Line Conditioners-Static Voltage Regulators
Approx. Dimension In mm
350W x 540D x 800H
380W x 585D x 840H
508W x 635D x 1000H
533W x 685D x 1000H
Approx. Dimension In mm
635W x 710D x 1100H
650W x 730D x 1200H
700W x 750D x 1300H
750W x 800D x 1500H
High Frequency 20 KHz IGBT – PWM Based Technology
Type of Connection
Star Connection – R, Y, B, N & G.
Type of System
Unbalanced 3 Phase 5 Wires
Standard Input Voltage Range
330V – 500V Phase to Phase & 186V – 277V Phase to Neutral
Standard Output Voltage
415V +/- 1% Phase to Phase & 240V +/- 1% Phase to Neutral
380V to 420V AC in 3 Phase
Optional Voltage Range
Will Be Available on as Per Requirements
Within 10 Milli Second
Very Fast, Instantaneously Within 20 Milli Second, i.e. Within One Waveform
43Hz to 63Hz
≥ 97 % (With 20% To 100% Load Conditions)
Digital Display, LCD Type – Micro Controlled Based
Input & Output Voltage, Current and Frequency Readable
Trip And Restart
Auto / Manual
Nature Of Cooling
Natural- Air Cooled/ Fan Forced-Cooled
0ºC to 50º Centigrade
IP 20, Class of Protection
In-built Class 2 Surge Protection MOV Based
In-built Through Filter Capacitor